Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 3 August 2012

The Craft Room...

I've started a new job which explains my lack of blogging, I'm running a project working with vulnerable, unemployed adults helping them back into employment or further education, I'm on week three and although it's challenging and hard work I'm loving it, such a change from what I usually do, it's still with the college I teach for which is handy, and as I'm on summer break from the other departments I work for it means constant teaching hours. I'm back teaching both leisure and qualification craft courses in September alongside this project so will have probably be pretty busy then so will have to make the most of my days off through summer!!!

I'm back demonstrating tomorrow...it's been a while since I've been up at silly o clock on a Saturday to catch a train to spend the day getting inky and messy and meeting up with crafty friends old and new so I'm especially looking forward to tomorrow, I'm demonstrating at The Craft Room in Newcastle under Lyme


I have a lovely set of "groupies" here and can't wait to catch up. I'm demonstrating die cutting and embossing with the Cuttlebug, distress inks and stamping techniques...so if you see me on the return journey tomorrow I'll be the one with disgusting stained fingers ;-)

I've created lots of new samples but have everything packed in my little trolley dolly case ready for the 5.30am alarm so will post some pictures over the weekend.

I'm off now for a few glasses of the relaxing juice and a catch up with some crappy telly!!!


Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: