Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 6 May 2012

Red and yellow and pink and green...

...purple and orange and blue...
...I can sing a rainbow...
...well honestly I can't sing unless I've had plenty of Pinot and the girls persuade me to play on Lips on the Xbox...and even then I'm not sure I can sing even though the said xbox tells me I'm a "superstar"

However I've been playing with colour all evening...distress inks again...you really should see my fingers...red and yellow and...you know how it goes!!!

The reason being...Hel's Sheriden Sunday stamper challenge is all about the blue and brown...Oooohhh that means broken china and frayed burlap....look...


Theres a whole lot of distressing, stamping and die cutting there, along with some little clay flowers on a sweet little canvas that I bought from Garners Craft Room yesterday...got to love my job duck...that's what they say in Stoke!!!

Speaking of Stoke...


Look at all that space on my demo table...and quite tidy too...I had a great day in Stoke yesterday, met up with some of my "crafty groupies" who brought some cards to "show and tell"....I love that...and i want to give a shout out to the very lovely Linda who collected me from Stoke train station at silly o clock and then came back to Garners to take me back to the train station..you are lovely Linda thank you!!!

So back to the rainbow...my poor little finger is currently red and yellow...burnt it on my glue gun earlier and it hurts so much...won't go into gory details....but ouch....

Over on Simon says stamp and show the challenge, last week...I'm catching up but get there eventually..was a kaleidoscope of colour...


So I went with red and orange and created a...wait for it...card!!!
Lots of distressing again, stamping, die cutting and some embossing too!!!

Speaking of red and orange...did you see that in the sky earlier today...i think it's called "the sun" normally unheard of on a bank holiday weekend but I can assure you it was there in all it's blazing glory...how long it will last is certainly questionable but we made the most of it today and headed to the pub for lunch...a beautiful sunny walk home meant I could capture this...


Off to catch the results of Britain's got Talent....yep I'm that sad!!!

Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Pudsey to win!! I watched it too lol LOVE your canvas, totally gorgeous... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Sarah said...

Both really fabulous pieces bursting with wonderful colours and details - Thanks so much for sharing with Simon Says Stamp & Show. Sarah.

Redanne said...

I agree with Sarah above, they are both fabulous pieces but just adore the canvas, the colours are just perfect. I also love that buterfly on your second piece. Must check out that store. Anne x

Julia S-W said...

I love both of these pieces!The colours, techniques and composition used in each are fab. My favourite? The little canvas as it is absolutely gorgeous!
Juliaxx

Julia S-W said...

Me again! Had a nose around at your blog - fab work. I'm your latest follower and will be back to visit soon!
Juliax

Sue said...

That canvas is simply beautiful. Just love those colours & the flowers are stunning. Sx

Sue said...

Did leave you a message but tis gone! Try again...This canvas is stunning. The colours are amazing & love all those yummy flowers & layers. Beautiful. Sx

Carol said...

It's a really beautiful canvas all elements you added to it. I love th orange one too.