Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 30 April 2012

Smurfs!!!

Those little blue creatures from my childhood that have been wonderfully recreated...yep I've been distressing with blue ink again and I'm turning into Smurfette...that's my fingers blue for at least twenty four hours...it's a good look...honest!!!

I've been busy all night working on my demo boards for my demonstration at Garners Craft Room on Saturday, a demo I'm really looking forward to, I have a lovely group of ladies that I meet up with here and I'm demonstrating independently too so if you are close by please come and say hello and you will be able to take a closer look at this...


Which is a sample board showing all the materials the Createables will cut.

And also this...


Which is my new sample board of some of the new Createables...and the reason for my Smurf like appearance...Tumbled Glass distress ink!!!

Tootled over to Haydock Race Course yesterday with a friend, luckily we weren't there for the horse racing because I think we'd have got slightly wet due to the torrential rain...BEAD FAIR...the only reason to travel anywhere in weather like that...here is my stash from the day...


I've recently bought some new grey tops so that seemed to be the colour of the day, also picked up some matt black chain and some 20gauge black wire to make findings with, the orange is some cord...Ella wants a shamballa bracelet making and her favourite colour is orange so I also picked up some black crystals to make that...shhh it's a secret!!!

Other bits are selected beads that made me go "oooh", charms, spacers and some trays...just the essentials!!! That lot will probably sit in a bag until summer though, it's not often I sit and make jewellery just for fun!!!

Right I'm off to check out some challenge blogs, so far I've missed Hel's Sheridans's Sunday Stamping challenge and Simon Says Stamp And Show, I've been combing these challenges very nicely with my class samples making one very organised Est!!!


Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: