Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Slowly but surely...

Oooh excited...I've just found this, sometimes I'm a bit slow on the uptake but I get there eventually...


I love the 12 tags of Christmas so will be interesting to see what Sir Tim comes up with throughout the year, personally I'm looking forward to October...it's my birthday month but also Halloween and I love Halloween...and I've a feeling Mr Holtz does too!!!

Hit the streets, albeit very wet streets, of marvellous Manchester today...purely for lesson resources...well okay I did manage to get those new jeans, unfortunately after queuing up for twenty minutes to try them on I didn't have the energy to look for shoes as well, however a new cardigan and lush new top are currently hanging in my wardrobe ;-)...I found them before the queue honest!!!

I'm trying to catch up with emails at the moment, our server at work has been down or something....totally technical and far too I.T for me to appreciate or understand...finally managed to access them tonight after three days...I have a lot to catch up on so bear with me if you've contacted me and I haven't replied...I will...slowly but surely!!!

Off to finish repairing a pearl necklace...beautiful pearls, tedious and fiddly to restring but worth the time taken to see a happy face when a much loved piece of jewellery can once again be worn.

Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: