Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Ladies that lunch...

I am Blogging again...can only mean one thing...I'm on holiday :-)
I had a lovely day today shopping...again with my girlies...and lunching with a very good friend and her gorgeous little one year old, I had lunch made for me and we chilled for the afternoon drinking wine and chatting...I'm a lady what lunches and could get used to this lifestyle!!!

I am off to the Craft Range tomorrow, I have morning and afternoon workshops and will be on the train at ridiculous o clock probably travelling through snow and ice...bizarre considering the beautiful weather last week...british summertime at it's best!!!

I created this last night...I was on a crafty marathon, I picked up the frame blank in Wigan, i think its by Papermania, and I actually decorated it straight away...it never even saw my basket of "things to play with"...I used acrylic paint, distress inks, Tim holtz stamps, cuttlebug embossing folders and the Marianne Creatables butterflies and English Rose dies...will be heading for the wall in my bedroom very soon...


And playing around with my new Demo Creatables i have created this sample board for future demos...


Off for an early night i have to be up before the birds tomorrow!!!
Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: