Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 1 April 2012

Holiday!!!

....in the words of Madonna...celebrate....
I'm on holiday...woo hoo
It's Easter holidays...and I have two weeks off from work...give or take a lesson or two...demo or three...!!!

Was in Kendal yesterday at My Paper Warehouse demonstrating the new Marianne Creatables, distress inks and embossing folders...Was a fab day, caught up with some familiar faces, Lindsay Mason , my train buddy and Sarah mccrossan, who introduced us all to her gorgeous little baby boy, was also good to see some of my regular ladies too.

I've just found this on the Internet....


Which is very true at the moment...been prepping for some classes, making samples for demos and having a bit of a play...just for fun...courtesy of Lindsay masons new stamp collection...I had to purchase yesterday....would have been rude not to....
....created this today....


Off for a bag of chilli heatwave doritos....im addicted!!!
Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Vulcan Close,,United Kingdom

No comments: