Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 7 April 2012

Do it yourself Wedding workshops

Just thought I would let you all know about some one day workshops the college I work for are running, I am teaching on two of them; the wedding stationery and the wedding jewellery. They are full day workshops 9.30-3pm and all the workshops are being taught by fully qualified and experienced tutors, the cost is £35 and all materials are provided.

You can find the link here...Wedding workshops

If you want any more information please email me on the above email.

Off to work my way through a bag of mini eggs...well it is Easter after all.
Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: