Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 21 April 2012

Distressing in Wigan

Today I've been demonstrating at Card-io in Wigan, I've had a lovely day, met up with many familiar faces and met some new crafty ladies too which is always a pleasure, and only ten minutes down the road meant I didn't have to be up at stupid o clock this morning.

I was demonstrating distress inks along with embossing folders and the Marianne Creatables, which are gorgeous however my fingers are currently sporting a mixture of spiced marmalade, fired brick, dusty Concorde and broken china...two hours after my demo started and I finally had a minute to have a crafty smoke and to take this...


That's my demo desk which doesn't look half as messy as it usually does because I was throwing everything on the floor behind it...sorry Wendy ;-)

So Wendy and I had a quick chat about me running some workshops for her and as soon as we've sorted something I will post the details on here.

Returned home before 5pm :-) to these...



These are some of the stamp designs of my good demo pal Lindsay Mason and I've been "needing" them for a good while now, well thanks to the very lovely Sandra at Cardcraft UK they are now sat on my desk ready to be played with :-)

Okay I'm off...it's Saturday night and Mia has much crap telly lined up for me!!!

Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: