Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 13 April 2012

Creative Chemistry

Well it's nearly over...my holiday...back to work on Monday!!!
But before that...
...it's the..
Weekend!!!

I've been having a crafty play this afternoon...just for fun, caught up with some of my Tim Techniques from the Creative Chemistry class and my fingers are currently sporting the very sexy spiced marmalade and fired brick!!!

So I'm up to day 8, I've not completed all the techniques but wanted to try out the embossing...Embossed with White powder, distressed with before mentioned fired brick and spiced marmalade and stamped with a text stamp...the embossed swirls resist the distress ink which is pretty cool....


Then tried another...stamped with gold acrylic paint and distressed and stamped again...


So took all of half an hour...two tags and this is what happened...


So that's the next hour taken care of!!!

Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: