Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 23 April 2012

Bling bling!!!

...I've been crafting tonight and my hands are clean...that can only mean one thing...I've been jewellery making!!!

I'm running two jewellery making workshops on Saturday in Chorley and we have a couple of spaces left, either in the morning or the afternoon, or you can stay for the whole day, if you want any more information please email me or to book a place please phone Louise at The Crafty Patch on 01257 277324.

This is what we will be creating in the morning...Lariat necklace...



And we will be making this in the afternoon...the light tonight is shocking the red beads on there are Swarovski crystals...wire bangle...


Okay I'm off to bed I'm weary and it's only Monday!!!

Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: