Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 18 March 2012

Mothers Day...yeah okay!!!

So it's Mothers Day and I've just sat down...8pm!!!

I've had one of those days today where I just seemed to be busy all day, pottering, shopping, cleaning, ironing and lesson planning, all in a days work for a busy mum...

I did however get my breakfast made for me by my most gorgeous Ella...who seemed to have researched and planned my Mothers day treat, and purchased all the ingredients without asking me for any money...


That there was scrambled egg with smoked salmon, toast triangles, orange juice and a cup of Alta Rica...it was absolutely delicious too...
And I was spoilt with this little stash....



That's two bottles of Pinot, chocs, a little teddy from Mia and a Cath Kidstone iPhone case...yep my iPhone is back in fully functional order thanks to a very talented repair man and £80!!!

I had a lovely day demonstrating yesterday in Lancaster at Cardcraft UK
with the very lovely Sandra...we had a "pants" day....i think you had to be there to appreciate that but look out for an embossing folder that looks a little bit like y-fronts...you heard it here first!!!

Im off to drink some of my Mothers day Pinot...would be rude not to!!!
Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: