Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Well that's it...

So that's it now the holidays are officially over the kids are all back to school tomorrow, uniforms are ready, packed lunches are made and hair has been washed...dried and straightened, you can tell my girls are growing up!!!

I'm not properly back In work until next week, I have a couple of evening classes this week and I'm running a jewellery making workshop in Chorley on Sunday but I have the next couple of days to myself, once the kids are packed off to school...blissful long days where I don't have to listen to Jeremy Kyle (courtesy of Ella) or Hannah bloody Montanah (that would be Mia not Harry) or Harry opening the fridge every time he walks past it...I will miss them though, the house is eerily quiet without them when they first go back to school however there was some talk earlier about February half term!!!

I haven't had the chance to craft today as planned, we had to brave the gale force winds to pick up a few bits in town and to have one last McHeart Attack before healthier eating resumes, I did however manage to sign up for another online class which starts on Monday, I'm really looking forward to it, I believe I need art and creativity in my life to keep me happy and healthy...I'm a big believer in art therapy. I found this class through Christy Tomlinsons Blog I've completed several of her online courses already and loved them, so Christy recommended Jeanne Oliver's class and I thought why not, I have just under a week to get organised and get together the class supplies and next weekend off to get stuck in...will keep you posted.

Will leave you with a card I made for my Dads birthday which was last week so its safe to post on here now...little bit more Tim Holtz influence...



Off to set several alarms...its going to be a very early morning!!!
Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: