Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 30 January 2012

Warrington workshops!

Okay so I'm a little bit excited, I have the opportunity to teach some one day card making, general crafts and jewellery making workshops in the centre of Warrington. I have a venue confirmed and these classes would be full day events giving me the freedom to teach a whole range of techniques, if anyone wants any more information please email me at egundry@Warrington.ac.uk.

I'm off to find some thermals...no seriously I am it's so cold and I'm assured it's only going to get worse...I'm not good in the cold...a red nose and purple hands is not a good look!!!


Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: