Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 9 January 2012

Sha la la la la la la la....

Shamballa!!!

Blogger was playing up yesterday and wouldn't let me post this picture last night...


This is the bracelet we will be making in my next class in Chorley and a similar style watch too...thats still in progress on my desk though!!!

So I was back to work today, the great thing about Mondays is I have the day off and just have an evening class so I took myself off to Manchester ...to buy beads of course, I love having a good mooch in The Bead Shop in Afflecks Palace, lots of inspiration and beautiful bling to feast your eyes on...and it means my students get the best quality beads because I can see what I'm buying and it means I can treat myself too...got some shamballa style beads to play with...well I have to research the products don't I!!!

Talking of research while I was in Chorley yesterday look what stamps got a new home...


And...


Can't wait to have a play with them can see them being used in my art journalling, talking of which my new online class started today so I'm off to stick on my giant headphones and watch the videos for today...I'm off to get my art on!!!
Take care
Love
Est xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: