Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Im all sparkly....

...me and my Chinos and my desk and even my kitchen floor!!!


Spent the rest of the afternoon playing with my paints and creating more Art, I am loving it, doing something completely different, playing around with new ideas and watching the changes that take place in something. I found another canvas, this time a smaller one, at just 8x8inches not much bigger than a card and the same size of scrapbook layout that I favor...I think Art canvases are my new "thing", its all about what I want to achieve and the words I want to write and the colours I want to use, rather than being ruled by a photograph or an occasion. I think in the words of many crafters I not only found my mojo I actually discovered a new one, can you tell I like it...even though I am covered in glitter and I hate glitter!!!

So using the scraps from the canvas I created earlier I made this little matching tag...


And I have finally started to create an art journal too and its not stuck down yet or finished but is going to live very happily in here...


And this is my Fly like a Bird canvas, all about spreading your wings and living for the moment...


Will seriously have to go and clean up glitter now, and definitely will be buying more canvases tomorrow...i am hooked!!!

No comments: