Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 22 August 2011

Distressed!!!

...Not literally, I have been shopping...again!!!


This Art malarkey is proving to be a little on the expensive side, I know its because its a new hobby and I have to go out and buy all the materials...so its good when I can snatch these babies up....


With a lip smacking 25% off!!!

I know I couldn't leave them in the shop at that price...plus it would have been rude to because the shop in question, my local craft shop is closing down...Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

But until they do they have 25% off most of their stock.

And had a little chuckle to myself when I took that picture because my new distress inks look so neat and tidy lined up like that...until you look at the bigger picture...


Can you spot them!!!

I have been like a crazy art woman possessed the last couple of days, I am filling the mini Faber Castell Art journal I bought yesterday, and so far have created these pages...

This is my "Beside the Sea" page...


This one is about my Kids....


And this is about Mia and how girly she is...


All the backgrounds are created with my gorgeous water colour crayons...I am seriously in LOVE with them...where have they been all my life, and I have stamped, stenciled, journaled and doodled my layers...I am really happy with these and love the size too (about 10x15cm)...I am planning a WHOLE day tomorrow creating...have I mentioned how much I love my job, six weeks off for summer...not a bad life huh.

No comments: