Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 5 August 2011

Can you believe this....

...Not only have I done almost a week of blogging every day I am also giving away a Cuttlebug tomorrow...I am demonstrating over at Card-io in Wigan and if you spend over £20.00 you will receive a raffle ticket to win a Cuttlebug machine and guess who is drawing the ticket...yep little old me!!!


Had a day to myself today and headed into Manchester to traipse the aisles of Primark in peace without the usual "Mum can I have a drink", "Mum i need the toilet" and "Mum will you get me this" you know what, I ended up buying more for the kids than I did for me...whats that all about!!! Although I do have new shoes and a new handbag...oh and new Chinos and two new tops...okay I did pretty well too!

And made these yesterday for my upcoming Demos...Felt can be cut on the cuttlebug with the Creatables dies and the English rose is perfect for twisting into felt beads....

Glued to a ring blank...


And threaded on elastic with Pearls to create a bracelet...


I met a fellow blogger at my Demo last week and just going to give her a shout out now, saw this idea on her blog, with the link to the tutorial, which I kind of watched then made up my own, easel card with a drawer...perfect for gifts...thank you Barbara for providing the inspiration


Right I am off to chill out its really hard having five days off work then having to work for two you know!!!

No comments: