Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 21 August 2011

Bargain Hunter.....

...Not in the David Dickinson orange kind of way but in the "nipped into The Works before I had to face the aisles of Asda" kind of way...


And look what I got...


Can you see that...£2.99 for a mini Art Journal two Faber Castell Brush tip Pitt pens in gold and silver and a black fine liner, along with some stickers and stuff...BARGAIN!!!

Not opened it yet though I have been like a woman possessed today after I did the weekly shop I decided to have a clear up in the garden...big mistake because no amount of Radox bath soak is going to ease the muscle ache I have already...that coupled with cleaning the rooms the children comically refer to as their bedrooms...I was convinced they were restyling them for an episode of how clean is your house!!!

However both Aggie and Kim would be super proud of me now and I swear if they make a mess when they come home there will be serious issues!!!

I had a wonderful day yesterday in Kendal at The Paper Warehouse, caught up with some familiar faces; Clare Rowlands designer of the fabulous Molly Blooms stamps, not seen her for a couple of years so was lovely to catch up and go check out her blog because her stamps and her cards are absolutely stunning, also managed a good old catch up with Melanie Heaton, we`ve not worked together for a couple of months and always manage to have a giggle and a good old chat when we do, and I met the very talented Jane Gill too. It was an incredibly busy day, I didn`t get out for crafty smoke until about 2pm I had people watching my Demo continually until then, and I even ate my lunch whilst demonstrating...not a good look I can tell you. I was demonstrating the Christmas Marianne Creatables which sold out in a couple of hours!!!

Did manage to create this double page layout in my Art Journal last night before I crashed rather inelegantly on the couch...


Its the first double page I have done and I like it so much that I am only doing double pages from now on...so there ;-).

I am off now to pour myself a very large glass of Pinot and sit in my perfectly manicured garden!!!

1 comment:

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

I love your art journal. Many inspirational pages. Thanks for sharing

Happy crafting
Julie