Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Backpacks at the ready....

...Yesterday we went on a daytrip and at one point I think we were totally lost in the middle of North Wales on a bus but we had a wonderful day and the weather, just as BBC weather had said, was very kind to us...apart from when the train went through Prestatyn where it was bucketing it down!!!


We headed over to Conwy and walked round, and up and down the castle...its bloody huge and there was obviously no health and safety in place when it was built because the steps were lethal, but its a very beautiful and powerful building, very easy to imagine looking out over the water waiting for attack!!!

Did forget my camera...kicking myself about that so had to make do with my little "BlueBerry" and took this one of the girls outside the Smallest house in Great Britain...no way I would even fit my craft stuff in there and I dont think even Ikea could maximise that space, its so dinky and quaint and at one point there were two people living in there!!!


And on the way home we stopped here...


I have been on the train so many times and heard Deganwy is a request stop only please inform the conductor if you wish to alight here...someone did woo hoo...Easily pleased aren't I!!!

For those ladies who came to my Demo on Saturday at Garners here are the Christmas cards I made using the new creatables...the white cuts are all cut from white glitter card but the camera didn't pick that up very well...

Tree and doily card...


Reindeer and Sleigh easel card...


And Winter Scene landscape card...



Be Christmas in 143 days you know...says so here!!!

Right I am off to get ready for yet another day out...I am exhausted I must have walked at least 100 miles this week, slightly exaggerated but that's what my feet tell me, Its Blackpool today and the waxworks...camera battery is charging so I wont forget that...we are off to mingle with the stars.

No comments: