Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 19 August 2011

And now for something completely different...

...I made Jewellery!!!


I know bit of a shock huh?

But I bought the most gorgeous hand painted Indian glass beads yesterday and just had to create with them, I was running some taster sessions today so the tools were out so to say...


Lush aren't they?

You can buy the turquoise one here and the pink one here from my favorite shop in the whole world....The Bead shop in Manchester...if you are a bead addict and you have never been you must go its an Aladdin`s cave for beaders, remember looking at sweets in a jar when you were small and trying to decide which ones to have, its the same feeling...just a little bit more expensive!!!

I will be back on the Art journal tomorrow honest, I had to pack all my materials up to take to my Information sessions last night for the BTEC course, which went amazingly, my students are excited, I am excited...easily pleased aren't I?

Okay I am off to a body shop party...woo hoo, I love body shop products soft sweet smelling skin here I come!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Est, those necklaces are gorgeous, is there no end to your talent!! Congrats on the teaching, you must be really chuffed with yourself!!

Hugs, Barbaraxx