Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 29 July 2011

Summers Here...

...and the time is right....not for dancing in the streets but maybe for me to keep up to date with my hugely neglected blog!!!


I have finished for summer so hopefully will be able to share some of the projects I have been working on and teaching recently, just a quickie tonight though to promote some Demonstrations I am doing for Kars over the summer.

Tomorrow I am in Newcastle under Lyme at The Craft Room in Garners Garden Centre so if you are in the area come and watch me demo the gorgeous Createables and Lace dies along with the Cuttlebug, and I will be available to answer any of your Cuttlebug related questions.

Check out the list of upcoming demos to the right to see where I am over the Summer.

Won`t be so long to blog in future!!!

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Nice to see you back, guess you've been a little bit busy! Feel bad that I haven't been in touch. Hope to catch up with you at Kendal soon!
Love, Chrisx

Unknown said...

Hi Esther, lovely to meet you today, we really enjoyed our short time with you this morning at Garners. Looking forward to seeing some of your lovely cards on your blog, managed to get the reindeer and sleigh at High Legh, woo hoo!!
My blog: http//:hunnybunnycards.blogspot.com

Take care, Barbara x