Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 31 July 2011

Creatable Cards

I had a fabulous day yesterday demonstrating for Kars at The Craft Room in Newcastle Under Lyme, I met some lovely crafty ladies and promised to put some of the cards on my blog that I had on display, I did promise to do it last night but unfortunately was held hostage by a certain type of white wine and a very comfortable couch!!!


So here are some of the cards I made using the Marianne Creatables:











Don`t forget if you are in the area I am demonstrating in Wigan on Saturday over at Card-io come and say hi if you are in the area or looking for some fab ways to use your Creatables dies in your Cuttlebug.

I am off now to play with my new stash of beads, I have just been to the bead fair at Haydock Park and probably could have bought myself a Tiffany Bracelet with the amount of money I have just spent...!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Esther, fabulous cards, thank you for displaying them for us. Really enjoyed your demo yesterday and pleased you had a good day at Haydock. Look forward to seeing what you make with your new stash of beads!

Take care
Hugs, Barbara x