Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Something not quite right....

...And so it got to Wednesday before I managed a day off in half term, something went slightly wrong there, although on possibly the most romantic day of the year, Valentines day in case you were wondering, I took the official photographs for a very good friend's wedding and got to ride in a limo too!!!

I can`t post any of the photographs yet though because even the Bride and Groom haven`t seen them, I have a mammoth 400 photographs to crop, edit and play around with before I decide on which ones to present to them...yep really 400!!!

So we had the best day, the rain held off, the Bride and Bridesmaids looked beautiful, the page boys were incredibly handsome, the speeches went well and the very delicious Lancashire hot pot supper went down a storm...twice ;-)...yes I went back for seconds.

And so today I thought it about time I spent the day with the kids and we went to a friends for lunch and had just a total chill out day, before we went though Ella took this photo of Mia and I,
it`s so lovely to have an up to date one...



So after my chill out day I realised I have a Jewellery class in Chorley on Saturday that I hadn`t prepared for so had to plan and design that, and had a mountain of paperwork to plough through and then had to prepare for a promotional day I am doing for the college tomorrow...no rest for the wicked!!!

Did find these photographs on my point and shoot when I uploaded today's pictures, they are from the Demo I did in Preston last week and are made using the new creatables which are just downright lush...





Off for a crafty smoke and quite possible another early night...being awake at 5am this morning did not go down too well!!!

No comments: