Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 12 December 2010

28 Days Later....

...I go back to work...I have a whole 28 days off, I knew I went into Adult Education for a reason!!!


I "broke up" on Friday, well I was sick...bleurghhh...so Thursday really and already I have planned a month of clearing out cupboards and crafting...and lots of waffle on my blog because I will have time to do it. I have had the busiest term at work, since September I have taught an incredible 95 classes and enjoyed every minute of it and its looking like I am going to be just as busy after the Christmas break too.

I have completed so many projects for classes and have been teaching Christmas Crafts this term creating these little gems in a couple of my classes.....

Pound Shop wreath made spectacular with some wired ribbon, baubles and a glue gun....


"Pound Shop" mug made delicious with some Galaxy chocolate and hot chocolate and lots of sparkly curling ribbon..."reindeer poop" chocolate covered raisins and "Snowballs" mint imperials...


So I am a little bit Christmassed out now...I have spent the last five weeks covered in glitter, listening to Christmas songs and eating mince pies and the kids want to know when I am putting the tree up...do I have to bother this year...hmmm I guess so!!!

I did make this little Christmas card using one of my new Gorjuss Girls stamps...she is just so cute and coloured with Pro-Markers...which I love


And I finally started my Christmas shopping last week...I know last minute Lil...I`m pretty organised now though, went again yesterday got a majority of what I needed and wrapped up what I could...until I ran out of wrapping paper...6 bloody metres of it...so while Christmas shopping last week I treated myself to this...because it was such a bargain....


That scrapbook kit was £6...and has a ten pocket 8x8 album...I am going to theme this one, I have never themed an album before and call it "Twenty-10" and scrapbook all the memories and days out with my kids from this year. I have already completed three pages...get me!!!

I just wanted to say if you have been informed by my son that I am an extra on the Doctor Who Christmas special this year and was hoping to spot me die on it(!!!) I can state now that I am not appearing on a screen near you any time soon...I have no idea why he has told people this but I laughed so hard I cried when he told me that all his mates were going to watch out for me...KIDS, I have absolutely no idea where he gets his crazy sense of humour from!!!

No comments: