Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 1 November 2010

November Rain...

...Makes my hair go kinky and thats a fact, I can spend ten minutes wrestling with the hair straighteners every single morning only to step outside the door in the winter damp weather and my ends flick right back up, sometimes I wonder why I even bother!!!

I am glad I did today though, because even though Warrington was murky and damp Mia and I went shopping in Liverpool and it was beautiful sunshine over there. She had an Insect day...inset to the rest of us...and found it highly amusing to wind up Harry and Ella this morning because they had to go to school...not sure where she gets her sense of humour from!

And on the way home she began the conversation....
...Mummy, I have had a lovely day today thank you (which translates SHEESH did you really spend that much money on me!!!)...
...to which I replied, you are welcome Mia I have had a lovely day too (translating into Oh my God my purse is groaning)
AND
Then she continued with this little gem...
...Wouldn`t it be great if Mr Williams (head teacher) texted you tomorrow and said we had the rest of the week off..................................!!!!!
NO...i replied I can`t afford it, to which she smirks clutching her Primark booty!!!

Despite having to sell half of my belongings to fund her shopping habit it was lovely to spend the day with her, she makes me laugh, she is beautiful, loving and witty and a pleasure to be with....



I have been crafting too...mainly to get over the shock of how much money Mia can spend in Primark...I have obviously taught her well...
Inspired By Mel on Friday at a Breast Cancer Make and Take day we both took part in I created this...its not quite finished, I have to put some finishing touches to it....





and I have also created this... a gift voucher card....










I can see me creating a few of these for Christmas.
Have to go and...you guessed it... tidy my desk!!!

No comments: