Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 25 November 2010

Happy Birthday Ella!!!

Finally a teenager Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!



Although she seems to have been practising for a couple of years now!!!

Short blog post tonight but I promise to get back into blogging properly soon, I am just up to my crafty little eyes with glitter and baubles teaching ten Christmas Craft classes a week for the college!!!

I have my weekends back now though as my Kars Demo`s have finished for the year, will miss those but maybe not the early mornings, now I can stay snuggled in my duvet on a Saturday morning until the postman wakes me up as I am planning on doing all my Christmas shopping online and parcels are bound to be delivered at ungodly hours on a Saturday!!!

Off now to munch on some Birthday cake....mmmm!!!

No comments: