Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 4 November 2010

Cheap Chomper!!!

Well that`s it...My holiday is almost over, just one more day off and that's already reserved for housework and the weekly shop...BORING!!!


To soften the blow a little I headed up to the QVC outlet store in Birchwood details here to hopefully pick up a bargain or two....woo hoo, I have never ever managed to pick up anything remotely interesting....until today, even though that November rain lingers, and that hair of mine is still kinky I managed to bag myself one of these....


Its called a "corner chomper" and it will round the corners of chipboard and has a photo corner design too...and guess what...under £2...yep the bargainaliscious price of £1.99!!!!

Then I spotted a We are Memory Keepers Scrapbook pack...18 papers, three lots of assorted stickers and glitter brads...£2.99..guess what...I bought two packs ;-)

And because I am lazy and haven't took a picture this is all I could find...


So less than £8 spent and I got new stuff to play with...oops that's alongside the stash that arrived from Ebay today...I am just out of control!!!

I am demonstrating the Cuttlebug using the Creatables and the Nellies Frames on Saturday at the Duke of Edinburgh Hotel...honestly, Its a craft event for Heaths of Barrow I would have loved to stay over but I have another Demo on Sunday in Poynton at the Hazel Grove Art Shop demonstrating the new Slice Elite, Cuttlebug and Cricut...and then back to work for the college on Monday.

I have six Christmas Craft courses starting throughout the Warrington area so if anyone would like any details of course content, venues and times just drop me an email.

I am off now to play with my chomper...that almost sounds rude...and to chomp Quavers...they taste curly and are oh so more-ish mmmm!!!

1 comment:

CardCraft-UK said...

Hi Esther

How do you find time to blog with all those demos you do??

I've just created one (well Paul has set it up) and he wants me to carry on with it as if I haven't got enough to do.

Hope your ok

Sandra