Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 5 September 2010

Thats it then....

....Summers officially over....

Mia starts back to school tomorrow and Harry and Ella on Tuesday, Jack begins a new course at a new College tomorrow too and I....

....Have another week off work..hehehe!!!

Peace and quiet and the house staying tidy all day, no five thousand to constantly feed throughout the day and being able to go out exactly when and where I want to without twenty bloody questions...but I will miss them, I have really enjoyed spending the summer with them and despite the awful weather we have had the last week off was beautiful and we made the most of the sunshine with a couple of days out...

A picnic in the Park on bank holiday Monday something not quite right about the sun shining on a Bank holiday....lots of fun, my kids are good company when they are happy and outside...

Sunbathing....



Trying to sunbathe but having our sun blocked....



.....How high can he jump!!!

Piggy backs....



Then on Tuesday we hit the streets of Liverpool.

Too early in the morning waiting for the train to take us to the land of the Scousers...



My Munchkins in the Sunshine sat by the Mersey...



Going for a Titanic moment on a Ferry across the Mersey....Bloody brilliant boat ride...anyone who knows me really well knows I love the water and I loved every minute of the boat trip, but this for me was amazing, looking down at the sun sparkling on the water and the wind ruining my hair...



On a little beach the other side of the water, this was the safe beach, the one we went to before this we literally had to run for our lives as the tide came in!!!



...and after walking what seemed like twenty miles, the ferry ride, the beach, running for the ferry to get back, lunch in McHeartattacks and a mammoth two hours in Primark...poor little Mia....



Quite literally shopped til she dropped!!!

Yesterday I headed over to Manchester Central...GMEX to everyone for the Craft show....my poor feet are seriously screaming at me after this week believe me...

This is my stash....



Two scrapbooks for a fiver...bargain, two Tilda Magazines, lots of bling, three stamps, lots of gorgeous new papers, a Martha Stewart border punch....Yay finally lol and lots more, and I even started to play last night with my new goodies...so far have created this....



Very naughty I know but I saw a kit to make these "Cupcake Tubes" but wasn`t going to pay £7 for them when I knew I could make them myself from some card and acetate and one of my new stamps, isn`t that just the sweetest.

Layout of Mia from Tuesdays shop til you drop...using brand new papers...not like me at all I usually have to stroke them for at least 6 months before I will cut into them...



And because I had some paper left over and I wanted to try out another new stamp I created this...



I am liking aperture cards at the moment and created this with one of the Nellies frames, added an acetate window and stamped on that too.

Eagle eyes will notice I have used my new Martha Stewart punch in every one of those projects...see there its already paid for itself ;-), and showing just how versatile a punch can be...I so need another one now!!!

Off to lay out Mia`s uniform and make her packed lunch...I haven`t missed doing that I can tell you.

No comments: