Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 19 August 2010

Sneaky Peeks!!!

I am Demonstrating in beautiful Kendal on Saturday at The Gosvenor Paper House, using the gorgeous Creatables cut and emboss dies and the Nellies Frames. may even throw in a bit of Cuttlebug embossing too, just because I love it. I love demonstrating the Cuttlebug, I have had mine for three or four years now and I still use it all the time.

The Creatables dies are pretty lush too, I have managed to cut through just about everything I have tried them with, and they emboss too.

Here are a couple of the Samples I have created for my Demo on Saturday:

12x12 layout of Mia in the Snow, die cut some of the Snowflakes in felt...



More felt...this time the Daisy dies, glued to a hair clip...I think Mia may be pinching this once my Demo is done...



Snowflakes again, this time cut from funky foam and linked together with jewellery nylon, looks invisible, to create a Christmas decoration...



And the Butterfly...simply cut from card and glued to a decorated paper mache box to create a little gift box..



Jack returned safe and sound from his tour of America...I got a keyring and a couple of bags of dirty washing, bless him...

He really didn`t jump off the Grand Canyon...clever photography...



I am off now to have a play with the Butterfly die above...I have had an idea...watch this space!!!

No comments: