Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 10 August 2010

I`m All White....

...Honestly...

....literally!!!

I am currently covered in white acrylic paint, its all over my hands, on my arms and even in my hair, where I lent so far over my desk that my hair dipped in the paint!!!

Crafting...occupational hazard!!!

Had a fabulous day though, My good friend Heather, who is also my Learning Support Worker in one of the venues where I teach, came over today to craft craft craft, gossip and "Do" lunch, because we are ladies!!!

A whole day of crafting and it was fabulous and considering there were two messy crafters at it we didn't make that much mess either...



Mia joined us in our crafty marathon too, getting the luxury of sitting at my desk on the comfy chair because we were at the table, but checking on our progress every so often...love this picture...



...and all of these too, because she is just a little poser, and in case you were wondering that dress cost me £2......can you believe that, got to love the Asdoh sale ;-)











And honestly I didn't spend the afternoon taking photographs of my little poser, I completed five...yes five scrapbook layouts...

Ella and her Ice Cream...



Mia on the Beach at Colwyn Bay...



My very own "Rock Star"...



Harry and Mia in Woolston Park...



Mia and her "Big Bro"...



I love the Summer Holidays, even more so today because its the very first day so far of the holidays that it hasn't rained and Harry and Ella have actually been able to play outside today...Jack on the other hand, halfway across the world enjoying temperatures we in Warrington can only dream of.
So far on his tour of America he has spent a week in Ohio, been to a Baseball game, done some night Shooting, visited Ohio State Park, gone fishing, travelled to Vegas, took in the Grand Canyon and headed over to Dallas...and I am so NOT jealous....I have all the photos to scrapbook when he gets home...lucky me!!!

I`m off now I am going to go outside, for a sneaky smoke, and to catch the stars again...last night was so clear and I saw a shooting star...first time ever, and yes I made a wish, then I have to clean this bloody paint off me...wish me luck ;-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i think those pics of mia are lovely and the one of mia and me is even better..the one of me wearing my specs makes me look like a grandma...wait a minute i am a grandma...3rd one due end of the year..lol