Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 10 July 2010

Fame!!!

My Little blog has been spotted!!!
By the scrumptious dotcomgiftshop
Who have the most amazing gorgeous gifts for sale, they have compiled a list of 101 "Lovely Craft Blog" and mine is there!!!
AND
Over on there blog they have also featured one of my cards too, Happy-Est!!!

Its currently "Stupid O Clock" on Sunday morning...and I have already done a weeks worth of ironing and watered the garden...obviously with a watering can because of the hose pipe ban!!!
I can`t sleep because I have a hack of a cough :-(

So I am off now to do some blog hopping before any one of the kids wakes up and demands to use the computer!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Est! Deserved fame! How's the course going? Jude.x

Caroline and Jayne said...

congratulations it is a lovely blog xxx
You should come and share your projects over at www.fiskarettes.co.uk too it's a craft blog for all crafters. I'm sure Fiskarettes would love to see your work too x