Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 3 May 2010

Crafty Me!!!

I have really enjoyed this bank holiday weekend, two whole days off with no lesson preparation, planning or paperwork to do because I am pretty much up to date, so I have had time to craft...just for fun...I know incredible!!!

I have also had time to blog and unfortunately scour the Internet for the latest bargains...see it is bad for me to be off work!!!

I have the morning off tomorrow and then Wednesday is my day off, although teaching Wednesday evening, so I am being eased into this week gently, which is lucky because I am booked solid over the next couple of weeks, it is adult learners week at college the week after next and I am assisting in promotional events for that over the week and also doing some work for the lifelong learning team too and I have just been booked in to teach another Jewellery class for Anne-Marie over at Cardcraft Plus at the end of May.

Still waking up really early so this morning I got a couple of jewellery commissions out of the way, ideally to leave the rest of the day free, but I haven`t really got much done, unless you count making a mess!!!

These are the layouts I completed yesterday...

2009...This was a landmark year for Ella as she left Primary to start high school and had 15inches cut off her hair...I just wanted to document that...been making those little handmade flowers again too...



Mint...Just wanted to record some of the words that Harry uses as a teen...



And I am addicted to these little paper flowers at the moment they are so easy to make and thought they would team well with Tilda...Oooh and the frame is one of my new Marianne Creatables that are very similar to Nestabilities, and I like them...



Off now to tidy up some of the mess I have made and then I think maybe some chocolate is needed!!!

No comments: