Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 9 May 2010

Blackberry Blogging!

I have gremlins, or a virus or quite possibly both, my PC decided tonight that it wasn't going to play and I am reduced to blogging via Blackberry...but quite honestly how cool is that?

I honestly had a host of pictures taken ready to upload, isn't that just the way...from a swarovski crystal ring I made to the delicious cupcakes I created today...oh yes I have been the domestic Godess herself today!!!

Hopefully I will have the computer sorted by tomorrow, either fixed or thrown through the bloody window but aiming carefully so I don't damage my gorgeous new table and chairs I bought for the garden yesterday!!!

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: