Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Merry XBox!!!

I told you I would be back, even after falling asleep on the couch after tea, funny I always thought my insomnia was stress or at least work related but that doesn`t seem to be the case, I have suffered far more with it while I have been off work the great thing is I can catch up with sleep when I want too.

Okay so I bought the kids an XBox for Christmas as a joint family present, they got other stuff too but they decided that they wanted that and a bundle of games between them!!!

So this is Christmas morning.....

Hellloooooooo...........


.......................

.......................



Kids!!!

Was a hit anyway even though the neighbours probably didn`t think so when we got LIPS out...I am awesome apparently...according to the xbox anyway...in real life I am tone deaf!!!

Mia isn`t that interested in the xbox unless she is singing with me but looks pretty cute all the same...



...and finally Ella...who until very recently would shove on a pair of trackies and a football shirt...OMG look.....



Its all down to a boy!!!

Who has been texting her and phoning her all over Christmas...aw young love...I am not complaining she actually looks presentable when we go anywhere.
Off now for a "sleepover"...Mia is arranging!!!

No comments: