Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Its All White...

Really!!!

Warrington had a white Christmas, like most of the country I think!!!

This was last Wednesday yes I have been a terrible blogger because I have got a really bad case of the I can`t be bothered doing anything...I am on holiday and I have to sit on my backside daily and watch crap films on Television, stuffing chocolate and drinking Balieys!!!

Well that was until today...I have been productive today...Honest!!!

Anyway me and the kids in the snow messing about last week, have ordered these free from Jessops. You get 40 free prints when you register online...Bargain, can`t wait to scrapbook these either!!!








And I took this picture last week and was shocked by how much Mia looks Like Ella in it!!!
Okay one blog post down one to go...honest will blog again tonight...I have been productive and I have the pictures to prove it, watch this space...Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: