Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Crafti-n-est...she came back!!!

It has been a while since I created anything crafty...heaving my expanding backside off the couch and clearing away the after eights just seems too much effort lately!!!

However...Tis my Dad`s birthday today

"Happy Birthday Dad"

Only another 4 years until retirement now!!!

So had to create a card for him obviously and came up with this little card...stamp was courtesy of Craft Stamper Magazine a couple of months ago and its the first time I have used it, isnt he cute...



Also managed to complete a couple of layouts too...

Me from Halloween this year...



Ella and Mia from Christmas Eve last year...



And my favourite place to shop...



Had a bit of a play with my Pro Markers too.....


Off now to dose up on Lemsip...always happens either Christmas or New Year bloody winter germs!!!

No comments: