Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 8 November 2009

Weekend Winter Wonderland!!!!

Had the busiest week and the busiest weekend, spent the day in Lancaster yesterday over at Cardcraft Uk demonstrating the Cricut machines for Kars...had a fabulous day, as I always do, been to Lancaster a few times and love it, Sandra and Paul are lovely people who always make me feel very welcome and more importantly supply coffee...and lunch!!!

Met some lovely people too and displayed my samples for all to see....

Winter candle.....



Winter Notebook....



Christmas card...



Winter Snowflake display...



Winter wall art....



Loving the blue snowflake paper so much, I don`t usually do Blue at Christmas but love the texture and glitter.

Finished at 5pm last night got to Lancaster station only to be told that there were no trains to Warrington....had to get the train to Preston then get a bus...yes a bus from Preston to Warrington....spent an hour and a half on a bus in the dark on the motorway...finally got home about 8pm...three hours to get from Lancaster to Warrington...is that a record!!! Thank goodness for the grandparents though who had the girls this weekend and meant that I could just slob out when I got home.

Had a wonderful day of rest today...not...obviously had to catch up with all the housework and washing, you know all that exciting stuff that keeps us ladies going, that and planning my lessons for this week and catching up on paperwork...roll on Wednesday...Day off!!!

Okay its only 7pm but I am seriously thinking of hitting my quilt and hiding under it until Monday morning smacks me in the face!!!

No comments: