Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 29 November 2009

There`s something about Sundays....

...you get that feeling of "oh yeah I got the whole day to chill and potter about" and then bamm just like that it`s Sunday night and that`s the weekend over yet again!!!

Had a good one though, spent the day catching up with my housework!!! In all honesty that's my hobby really, never mind this paper crafting, jewellery making and sewing malarky I am far happier when folding washing, stood in front of the ironing board or scrubbing the bathroom....NOT!!!

Have spent the last couple of hours lesson planning though, which sounds like a chore but actually apart from the paperwork I quite enjoy it... I have a Christmas Crafts class tomorrow... you know the one I mean based at the Fire Station ;-) ....and we will be creating some Christmas tree decorations......





Also had a bit of a play with my wire and seed beads and have created this for my Jewellery making classes this week.....


And this was a card we created in a class last week but I love it so much I am going to reproduce it and make some more to send for Christmas....



I am off now to lay in the bath for the rest of the evening...its either that or listen to the torture of the X-Factor!!!

No comments: