Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 22 November 2009

Easy Like Sunday Morning...

Oh yeah...can you tell I have had the weekend off, can`t remember the last time I blogged during the day!!!

Had a lovely long lie in this morning too, until 10am...how lovely just to go back to sleep and laze around, especially after a few drinks at my boss`s house last night too...she even sent me home with half a bottle of wine, now that's a good boss!!!

Have been making more arm candy lately, thought it was about time I used some of the enormous stash of beautiful beads I have bought, and this is what I have come up with...they are all for sale at £6.00 each so if you want one just leave me a comment....









I am so organised for the week too...I know it wont last, shame I am not organised for Christmas!!!
Made this ribbon wreath for one of my Christmas Craft classes this week, really therapeutic to make too, although you do need about 12 metres of ribbon!!!



Just listed a couple of stamps on Ebay too, will be adding more and more stuff over the week, just not had time to do it, I have about three carrier bags of craft stuff waiting to find lovely new homes!!!
So hope everyone has a great Sunday, I am off to make more arm candy I think now I have actually re-organised all my jewellery making materials in little boxes...I know I need to get out more!!!

No comments: