Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Crafty Clearout!!!

Had the morning off work today and thought to myself what a good idea it would be to sort out all my craft stuff...haha...one of those seemed like a good idea at the time moments...as I was surrounded by papers and stamps and god knows what else I was thinking maybe I should have just ploughed through the pile of ironing that was evilly making noises at me from the kitchen...Job done though and all clean and tidy in my studio...and have loads of stuff that I will be listing on Ebay over the next week or so...like I said earlier in the week one woman's junk is another woman's treasure...or in my case when you find things you have knowingly had for some time still unopened its time to get rid!!!

Items listed tonight can be found here and will be listing more over the next week or so!!!

Also thinking of selling my Cricut Basic if anyone is interested email me at the above address.

Captured this picture of Harry last night while he was "chilling", he finally let me cut his hair at the weekend and is growing faster and faster everyday...think he is almost the same height as me now and I have to wear heels then!!! He is growing up too and is turning into quite a nice young man...although obviously still has his "teenage" moments....



And congratulations to Jack who is now employed...think he had enough of working for me, the pay wasn`t great and the conditions were appalling!!! He is joining the workforce of the Fast Food Industry...well Maccies anyway and thinks he was hired on his good looks alone...is going to be a shock to the system when he actually has to work for a living I think!!!

Off now to sit in my sparkling clean craft studio and create something beautiful!!!

No comments: