Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 11 October 2009

Weekend...wow what a weekend!!!

Celebrated the beginning of the weekend as I do best...

Partying!!!

Oh yeah, hit the streets of Manchester...in the dark... to watch my Selfish Lovers perform and what a performance, the best ever so far I reckon, then we all came back to Warrington to dance baby dance, the evening was a little emotional though as we lost a really good friend last Saturday and the evening was dedicated to him...honestly though he would have loved it and was probably looking down on us all...RIP Jim love you man xxxxx

So finally arrived home at about 4am Saturday morning...in true rock and roll style...hit the quilt only to be rudely awakened by the Argos delivery men with Jack`s new mattress at 7am, then the postie knocked on my door at 9am...can`t handle this rock and roll lifestyle if the world around me wont let me have a lie in!!!

Then...and wait til you hear this, Went into town to buy new quilts for the boys and thought may as well buy new bedding too...which meant a new blind to match and some curtains and then thought may as well redecorate their bedroom while I am at it...so I did, started at 4pm and finally finished at about 10pm last night, looks "mint" though...I would have loved a bedroom like that when I was a teen, white walls, black blind, curtains and bedding....very teen looking, Harry loves it, Jack has yet to pass opinion as he is not home yet!!!

So after that was planning to chill out today, enjoy the last of the peace as the girls stayed at the grandparents all weekend (thanks Mum and Dad btw)...but had to get all my lesson planning done today...Job done...

Christmas Crafts class tomorrow...
Funky Tree decorations....



Scrapbooking class for Tuesday....
Using corrugated card, hidden pockets and paper tearing...



Jewellery class for Thursday...
Using chain and beadalon and some gorgeous handmade beads mmmmm....



So that's me all organised for my teaching this week, scary or what but and its a really big but...I have to work all next weekend...no nights out, working all day Saturday and Sunday at Samuel Taylor and am so looking forward to it but have to work every night this week making samples for that so it is a good job I am so organised!!!
Okay so the weekend is almost over and just had to leave you with this gorgeous picture....I am a little biased obviously...of Mia in her new winter coat...



Isn't she the cutest!!!

No comments: