Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Toy Story...

...I loved that film when it came out, Toy Story 2 is just as good, especially the "outtakes" at the end of the DVD...that is the great thing about having kids, you get to watch all the Disney films and not look like a complete Muppet in the cinema...although the Toy I am referring to is my new one...
...Ooh baby
...its been plugged in
...stroked
...and
...played with

I got the whole family now look....



This is the Mummy Cricut...The Create (please excuse the state of my desk...it is a tip and really needs a thorough sort out...that's the job for this weekend...honest)

I already have the Baby and the Daddy and now my little Cricut family is complete...as a Demonstrator I have to be able to demonstrate either one of the three which is why I need them all...I am not complaining though, they are all fabulous, ingenious little machines and I wouldn`t be without either one of them.

I will be demonstrating the Cricut in Lancaster at Cardcraft UK in November, check out their site here for more details.

Have a couple of pictures of some of my samples from the weekend that I thought I would share, got the chance to use some of the new release Cuttlebug embossing folders and Basic Grey Wassail, although released last year it is still a very popular paper collection this year, I love it too, good quality, gorgeous designs but keeping with a traditional theme...

Little topper ready to mount on a card...



Card using one of the new Kars Brass stencils...



12x12 layout of Mia using the advent embossing folder and wassail....



Okay...have worked six days on the run...I am wrecked, but at least I can honestly say I love my jobs...both of them...however I have a day off tomorrow and I really can`t wait, can feel a retail therapy day in Manchester coming on but for now I need to sleep...and may have to borrow Mia`s eye mask as its is just so cool.....



...and how cute is that...and yes she really was asleep how sweet does she look...I even have the scrapbook layout planned...Is that sad or dedicated?

No comments: