Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 23 October 2009

TFI Friday!!!

Oh yeah have the weekend off, and have no plans, well apart from the Indian Head Massage I am booked in to have in about an hour, hoping that it clears the niggling headache I have had for a couple of days, I am planning on collapsing on the bed in a floaty state afterwards so thought I would do an early blog!!!

Had a lovely day today, saw a friend this morning who I haven't seen for a long time and she came armed with scones and jam...for breakfast yummm...she also bought me some flowers and a scrapbook kit for my birthday, was lovely to catch up with her and while she was here I had a parcel delivery from Kars with all my new kit in it...lovely new inks, dabbers and card stock and look what else...



How lucky am I, I love my job, the Mia is busy sat popping the bubble wrap that my Making Memories Organiser and Revolver lushness arrived in!!!

I have also completed a scrapbook layout tonight too, had a picture of Mia "bouncing" that I have wanted to scrap for ages and got a little 6x6inch basic grey Lime Rickey pad in my parcel and the papers were a perfect match....



Very Citrus don`t you think, that has got to count for one of my five a day at the very least!!!

Off now to prepare myself for the ultimate relaxation...can`t wait.

No comments: