Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 25 October 2009

I am totally in love.....

...with Adirondack paint dabbers, never used them before and I really don't know how I survived without them, have always loved acrylic paint and have used it forever, but loving the sponge applicator...I need some more...Urgently!!!

Have been playing with them all day...yep all day, done nothing apart from craft my sexy little pirate socks off...my socks have pink skull and crossbones on them!!!

Completed three layouts, one 12x12, one 8x8 square and one 8x8 circle....

Love these pictures of Mia, caught her dancing in my friends garden in the summer ...

This is an old picture of Mia, from 2007 but feeling very "Halloween" at the moment, probably because I bought a pumpkin yesterday...organised for me, usually leave it until the last minute, and because one of my students wants to do a Halloween page at my scrapbooking class this week....

This is one of the firsts photos I took of Harry with my new camera in the summer...managed to get the "Ball in the Air" picture....

Had to make an Anniversary card too for Tuesday....

Which inspired this canvas too....been meaning to do one of these for a while, have hundreds of blank canvases lol and only takes half an hour to actually decorate them...going to do some more of these and decorate my house with them....

And finally...Made this little cracker up for my Christmas craft class tomorrow....

I am almost all crafted out now...phew!!!

Enjoyed my day so much though, been through half a roll of double sided tape, three glue sticks for my hot glue gun and have gold acrylic paint welded to my nails....job done!!!!

Have just had the most delicious roast dinner too, cooked by my own fair crafty hands...you know the really sad thing that we realised today, Jack has never had one of my Sunday dinners, now I learnt how to cook from the experts...my Nan and my Dad and my roast potatoes are quite possibly the nicest I have ever tasted...sorry Dad but you know I am right and Jack agrees now...Date for the diary....25/10/09....Jacks first ever Sunday dinner cooked by his Mum. Now don`t feel sorry for the poor neglected lad, he is usually at his Dads every weekend and misses out, until now...and apparently he is going to stay home at the weekends more often!!!

Off now to celebrate my "Birthday Eve"

No comments: