Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 8 September 2009

It`s Crazy But True...

...I love Tuesdays!!!

Do you know why, I don`t start work until 10am, I teach Jewellery making in the morning and then at the same venue I teach Papercrafts in the afternoon and the place where I teach has the most amazing cafe where all the food is cooked on site...properly...and I stuffed my face today with the most delicious minestrone soup and had coffee and walnut cake to follow washed down with proper coffee...you know the stuff that makes you feel alive for hours afterwards!!!

The other added bonus of Tuesdays is that I have Wednesdays off work...I love work but I also love my day off mid week too...the kids are back at school and I have the whole day to myself...well Jack is still making the place look untidy with his usual slobby self...I don't think he even got dressed today until he had to collect Mia from school and when I got in from work he was obviously making the most of the fact that the heating had been fixed as the house was like a bloody furnace...Unfortunately he starts college on Friday so his days off slobbing are well and truly OVER...muwahahaha...he has to be in at 8.45am and the college is two buses away...bless, well he has been "on holiday" since May so its about time he got back into a routine.

Managed to take a couple of pictures of him tonight before he said "Mum anymore and you have to pay me"... Oh and he is blagging £20 out of me tomorrow to go and sort out his bus pass...and he sincerely said to me "you won`t ever have to pay my bus fare again"...hmmm that's what I am doing tomorrow...Kids!!!



So proud of him though...he not only got great exam results, he got onto the courses he planned to despite places being limited this year and he is the best childminder in the whole world!!!

Managed to make this little card tonight too, that's two cards this week so far...should really be making a start on Christmas cards though...but my new stamps are just begging to be used first...this one is a Sugar Nellie and is called Blossom and I love her...



Teamed again with gorgeous glittery embossed papers from DCWV.

That's two of my new stamps used...only four more to go!!!

Off now to write a list for all the things I need from The Bead Shop tomorrow!!!

No comments: