Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 1 September 2009

All Grown up...

...Ella that is!!!

She starts High School tomorrow and I have to loosen the apron strings...well I don`t wear an apron but you get my drift...I have to let her walk to school and back by herself because walking with Mum is just not cool, I have to watch her leave the house wearing the most immaculate uniform that will no doubt look like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards by the time she returns at the end of the day and I have to finally admit she is growing up...especially as I have just spent over an hour washing, drying and straightening her hair!!!

I have just found this picture of her though, this will have been Christmas day 1997 at my Mum and Dads house...yep that's me in a satin shirt...oh the shame, looks like a pair of bloody pyjama`s, but can assure you it was the height of fashion almost 12 years ago especially one month after giving birth to the cutest little doll...hmmm now she is nearly as tall as me and almost as gobby!!!



Not sure who is more embarrassed at this photo...but at least Ella looks cute!!!

So tomorrow will be a morning of photographs and "what happened to my little baby girl" and as soon as I have packed her and Mia off to school will turn into a day of "Oh my god the kids are back at school...Party Time!!!

2 comments:

Blasé said...

Life is always changing, it never stays the same!

Unknown said...

Makes me feel even older!