Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 29 August 2009

Supposed to be the weekend...

...But by God I have had the busiest day today, been in housewife mode...well done all the cleaning, washing and ironing anyway, the weekly shop, got the last of the kids bits for school....yeah they are back this week, god the Summer holidays have flown by at an alarming rate, probably helped by the fact I have been working for most of them, I am not daft you know!!!


Finally sorted all my electrics out with my dad, had no power at my desk for nearly three weeks which means I cant work properly as I have no decent light...we spent about two hours sorting it and I finally have light...I have a glue gun, a cricut and my slice...all working!!!

Which is pretty lucky because I am demonstrating here very soon, for a whole weekend, can`t wait, am really excited about this demo as there are going to be so many other demonstrators there too...party time!!!

...and Warrington won the Challenge Cup today against Huddersfield at Wembley...Not really a rugby fan myself but most of my family travelled down to London for the day to watch it and there was Primrose and Blue on display everywhere in Town today....and considering they haven't won it since 1974 thought it at least deserved a mention...


Off to celebrate now...well a girl has got to show willing!!!

1 comment:

Geoff Riley said...

I've just had a gander at the link.... nice glossy advert... pity they've spelt your name wrong.

Give 'em hell chuck! :)