Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 3 August 2009

Hi Ho, Hi Ho.....

...It`s off to work we go...yeah...back to work today, lovely class this morning and it was so nice to be back, although I enjoyed my week off I really love work too and had the best of both worlds today as I did have the afternoon off, although cleaning and ironing don`t really fall into the "afternoon off" category!!!

Feeling lousy too, think I am coming down with a cold dosed up on lemsips at the moment so hopefully will be feeling better soon...typical have a week off and now I get ill!!!

Made these this afternoon, using my new mandrel I picked up in Manchester on Saturday, Oh my god how have I ever lived without one of these...it shapes wire beautifully...circles, squares, ovals even triangles...god how sad am I...





Teaching a new class tomorrow too, Papercrafts, and tomorrow will be a bags and boxes class, made this as one of my samples using some gorgeous new papers from Bo Bunny...



Mia has been in such a happy mood this afternoon too so I thought I would try and capture, god that girl is so gorgeous just look at her...





Finally recovered from the wedding, I can walk again and my back doesn`t feel like I have been climbing mountains anymore, my best friend and I in our glam gear...



Look at us with matching purple hair!!!
Off now to buy some strepsils!!!

No comments: