Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 16 July 2009

Roast Beef and Yorkshire pudding!!!!

Yep on a Thursday...oooh and it was delicious I met a friend for a spot of shopping and lunch today and we nipped into our local Toby Carvery, I have never been before even though its been open for about a year. Wow £5.00 for a bloody gorgeous beef Sunday dinner...on a Thursday, so today I was officially a "lady wot lunches".

Then had to teach a jewellery making class with a belly full of beef and roast potatoes...hard life huh!!!

I did however get a chance to finally have a play with some wire knitting, one of my students had bought in a piece to show me and she lent me some knitting needles and before I knew it I had remembered everything my lovely Nan had taught me and I had not only cast on I managed this...



I love it, although my fingers are hurting a little, I am planning on making it big enough to turn into a bracelet cuff and weave some more wire through it with beads on...how cool is that.

Also managed to finally complete this necklace last night, only took me about two hours because I kept dropping the crimps...god they are soooo small and are only just visible to the human eye, I think a trip to the opticians is in order as I am finding it more and more difficult to focus on close up work!!!



Look what has come to stay with me too...



The Slice from making memories, back where it belongs on my craft desk, demonstrating this machine at the weekend here and I have not one but two of these little beauties, one to use for Demos and one for me...also got my hands on some of the Slice papers and acetates...oooh so lush and also the embossing kit which turns the die cut cartridges into embossing folders...now that's cool!!!

I am off to stroke my new papers and charge up my little slice ready for a mass play tomorrow.

No comments: