Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Manchester, Mia and Making Memories...

Wow all the "M`s" there in the blog title!!!

Hit the streets of Manchester today for a little retail therapy, funnily enough though I only bought myself a skirt and a new handbag, even though my bill in Primark was over £50...Ella and her bloody "Mum I need this and Mum I Need that's"...spent a fortune on her on new clothes in the hope that she will stop stealing mine...I really thought I would have a couple more years before she was borrowing my clothes but I should probably be thankful that she actually wants to be seen in mine!!!

I really wouldn`t mind but have to take her shopping at the weekend for her new uniform for the high school too...Kids!!!

Did nip into Waterstones though and could not resist this little gem...



It`s so cute...obviously because it says so on the cover...duh...and full of the most gorgeous felty fun makes...Ella...again that child...has her eye on me making a couple of the creations for her...hmmm we will see, but in actual fact I can`t wait to get my needles, threads and felts out to have a play...so my mother of the year crown will remain polished and sparkly!!!

I think I have another Geek in the making here too....



Little Miss Mia caught as she was building her school web page...obviously I am a little bit biased but how gorgeous does she look, oh and very tired, last week in school always a busy one and the girls are having to be literally peeled out of bed in the mornings this week...bless!!!

And just take a look at this, the ultimate in organisation....if only it would organise my lesson plans, my tax return and my housework...well I can`t have everything can I...



Look at all those compartments...little drawers and a big section in the middle, and it spins too, have wanted one of these for...ever...and now I have one...sad and geek like...I did warn you all!!!

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the girls...finally...every man and his dog seem to have broken up for the summer...have to take my tissues to the leavers assembly, obviously Ella will be performing in this and I swear the teachers try every year to think of the most tear jerking song for all the kids to sing...must remember the waterproof mascara, hmm can I get away with wearing my shades in the school hall, I have a reputation to maintain...never cried yet at anything whilst others around me have sobbed...if I concentrate on taking photos...but who am I trying to kid, my little baby girl...yep the one who keeps stealing my shoes and my clothes...is leaving little school and has to go to big school...they really do grow up fast!!!

Off to prepare my tissues and camera and to hide my new skirt from Ella!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess only a geek can take so much pleasure from clever and crafty storage solutions (been there, done that, got the T-shirt...). I DO love that thign and couldn't live without it! I only wish those MM products were easier to come by and cheaper at this corner of the world, can't really stop drooling after them and they would make the crafting space so much prettier...

Geoff Riley said...

Geeks of the world unite! ...emails are acceptable of course.

Make sure you're battery is fully charged Esther.

Remember I was saying that they run flat at the most inconvenient times: this sounds like the perfect event for them to run out in the middle of!

Anne-Marie Maguire said...

Check out your carousel! Looks top mine is better though as it is PINK!! Ha ha glad it got home in one piece! Just been looking over your blog for some ideas for mine - am struggling to get it going! x